Erie Thunderbirds return to DCA in 2015

Excellent. Looking forward to seeing your performance at that show.

Gary, It's soooo cool that you guys are going to Racine. Good luck and safe travels. :smile:

• 1 month later...

Jim and Krista, Thank you very much for your lunch sponsorship this weekend in Reading. Special people like you Fawbers gives us encouragement in a way that our younger members start to realize that there really are so many wonderful people behind them. Thank you for sharing a meal with us!

• Like 3

So what was for lunch? Sorry we couldn't be there as well but see my 1979 Bari buddy BigW was there so was there in more than spirit.

Did the Alumni thing with Hanover as it was fun being with a rival. Now I have a chance to support another formal friendly rival which Kris (never marched) thinks is so cool.

Then I tell her some corps stories with Westshoremen and Erie... :wow::tounge2:

Good luck at DCA and keep will look for the same chance to sponsor in 2016......

• Like 1

Italian Sausage with peppers and onions, a LARGE Salad, Veggies, Brownies, Granola, etc,................BigW brought two giant coolers of ice cold Drinks (juices, teas, a crapload of water) Apples, Oranges, Chocolate Bars, and his many skill sets to our afternoon rehearsal session,.................

• Like 1

Cool.. and Kris is 1/4 Sicilian (heaven help me) so Italian sausage fits...