Pioneer 2015

Maybe in your view or the view of Americans. This is called Drum Corps Planet........the world is larger

Aaand you're still posting. Xandandl has annoyed me plenty but other people posting on here shouldn't deter you from expressing your own opinion, as much as other people would like to try to suppress it. What I'm trying to say is: ignore the haters.

• Like 2

Aaand you're still posting. Xandandl has annoyed me plenty but other people posting on here shouldn't deter you from expressing your own opinion, as much as other people would like to try to suppress it. What I'm trying to say is: ignore the haters.

I thank you for this posting! But I feel DCP has been taken over by, what we in the Netherlands would call 'Sour lemons'. They ruined this posting within minutes and you know.....it is not about me. It is about this activity. What if a kid who just got introduced to Drum Corps and thinks he might want to give Pioneer a try as it is a corps that welcomes new people reads this. They would turn from Pioneer and Drum Corps in general right away. I was the director of Color Guard Netherlands (CGN) for 10 years and held a clear position on positive energy over haters. Guess what. We grew the activity from 16 to 75 units in 10 years. And that in a country the size of Rhode Island.

Anyway.....I hope the admins will delete this thread and my account soon. I was just here checking if they gave me any response yet. They are volunteers so I understand them very well. However, there is a group of people here who break down this website, individual corps and the activity as a whole. I am happy to say I am a positive human being with a true awareness of the activity around the world. Having been in it in Europe, Africa, Asia and North-America for many years...

They aren't going to delete your account. If you really want to leave, then you need to log out of DCP, close the browser tab, remove the link from your browser bar, and go have a sandwich. They will likely clean up this thread (and merge it with the other Pioneer thread, as was suggested several times).

If you want to leave DCP, go ahead...nothing is stopping you. But to continue to bash and taunt the rest of DCP's user-base is accomplishing nothing except making you look really childish. There's a term for what you are doing...threatening to quit, but then ranting before you go: Rage-quit.

They aren't going to delete your account. If you really want to leave, then you need to log out of DCP, close the browser tab, remove the link from your browser bar, and go have a sandwich. They will likely clean up this thread (and merge it with the other Pioneer thread, as was suggested several times).

If you want to leave DCP, go ahead...nothing is stopping you. But to continue to bash and taunt the rest of DCP's user-base is accomplishing nothing except making you look really childish. There's a term for what you are doing...threatening to quit, but then ranting before you go: Rage-quit.

Edited by PeeJay