DCI West- Stanford, CA

Way to go Patrick! However, I agree with the other's design concerns. What do the props mean? The theme of "Because" doesn't really come through. The existential questions this program is asking don't translate well to the field, at least right now.

• Like 1

Way to go Patrick! However, I agree with the other's design concerns. What do the props mean? The theme of "Because" doesn't really come through. The existential questions this program is asking don't translate well to the field, at least right now.

Same. They performed EXTREMELY well, however thematically I didn't get anything from it. We shall see! First impression is good if they can get that theme across more.

• Like 1

Whenever I connect to a stream I have to watch an ad. I just complained on support chat why I have to watch ads after paying $99.

Semi-circular mirrors set up in circular formations. References to a song with lyrics about the world being round, and the sky being blue.

Wait a sec!

Are they bringing back the Big Blue Ball? :-P

lol

I've got to be honest. I was a little worried when I heard BK was doing a Beatles show. I love the Beatles and I love drum corps, but when you mix popular tunes that are so well known with drum corps there is often a tendency to get a little ... cheesy, shall we say. I should have known better. BK never does anything that is in bad taste. I LOVE this show. Great follow up from last year and I hope that they continue to improve in their placements. I'll be rooting for them again all season.

That was incredible.... Speechless!! Holy multiple tounging hornline!! So freaking awesome

Whenever I connect to a stream I have to watch an ad. I just complained on support chat why I have to watch ads after paying $99.

With adblocker i dont watch ads.

• Like 1