Rose Bowl- Corps at the Crest Part Dos

I just watched SCV for the first time. I don't think I was able to get all their electronic effects through periscope. I think they probably have the best visual program this year (or maybe tied with Cadets in that respect). They drum well, march well, play well, but music didn't do much for me. Maybe I just need to give it some more listens.

I will definitely say that the closer takes a few listens, and then you will really start to love it! But man, Pure Imagination is really breathtaking!

Whatever it's about the music is just kick butt!! I think sometimes we get into our own expectations of what a theme should or shouldn't be- SCV is the real deal whether it's everyone's cup o tea or not! Can't wait to see them live!

• Like 1

BD didn't quite hit 80 but close! They did, however, sweep all captions including percussion!

Wow BK and Phantom are just staying locked at the hip practically. Crazy, and fun....

Different show but you got:

Cavies 73.6

Phantom 73.15

BK and Crown 72.8

This is gonna be so so fun

• Like 2

Indeed, but Crown has been right around 5th all season so things will flux. Different shows, days scores panels... Just for fun not going to change my predictions :)

Edited by wesleyrp

We'll see. I do know it's a great season where so many corps have really stepped up