Melting in McMinnville - July 2nd 2015

Wow, Cascades were 11 behind last year.

Yes that is correct first show OC was 11 points ahead of cascades. The gap closed by finals to around 8. This is great improvement for cascades.

Maybe this was wishful thinking but I was really hoping OC would start off in the mid to upper 60's :( oh well.

Maybe this was wishful thinking but I was really hoping OC would start off in the mid to upper 60's :( oh well.

Me too. All of the pre season talk along with the knowedge that they were jipped a little last year. I expected this to be a bigger suprise to the almost saturday night performers.

Good score BK.

And BK, PR and Cavies continue to bounce around each other...

I am really glad BK has made such a huge leap last year and this year. Some of there stuff is really great.

Me too. All of the pre season talk along with the knowedge that they were jipped a little last year. I expected this to be a bigger suprise to the almost saturday night performers.

Truthfully, I was wondering if I was crazy after hearing and reading all the pre-season talk, as I didn't think OC sounded particularly strong based on videos I had seen. Not at all surprised to see the Cascades that close to them.