Cedarburg Scene 7/3

Madison and La Crosse locked in a good one, imo

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Colts have some giddy up now, huh ?

• Like 2

Blue Stars and Madison both scoring a little lower than I expected them to, hope they can get some traction.

Visual Analysis helping out Colts quite a bit again tonight, not surprised at all.

GE numbers are interesting. Could change in a day, but tonight judges basically said Madison is the cleanest, show weakest out of the 3 (ACCORDING TO THE NUMBERS, thought not by much at all). Blue Stars with the strongest show, and not as clean. Colts in the middle above Madison in content.

Blue Stars guard has started to move up a little in recent shows, which doesn't surprise me at all.

Colts have made some huge jumps in recent days, partly attributed to two partial panels that have shown us a BIG strength for them is their visual program, however it wouldn't surprise me to see them knocking on the door of the top 10 this year with the staff they have, I said two years ago when they picked up this staff they'd be in finals within 3 or so years. It's about that time.

Madison vs. Blue Stars is continuing to be fun to watch, they'll probably trade back and forth most of the season. After Atlanta is when we'll see who's stronger, or they'll remain close we'll see. Colts are proving they're gonna be a force to be reckoned with for finals.

Fun season!

• Like 3