ALLENTOWN - Day 1

Just left a phone message with someone at the stadium who should be able to contact someone with the broadcast team and tell them we need more AUDIO JUICE! I'll try again, if nothing improves soon.

I'm still getting massive, heavy bass. Anyone else

I'm getting better sound during the commercials

So i tried the chat support for the volume issue... Take a look at the load of CRAP i got!

Derek SmithThe sound seems very limited tonight and I know for certain it is not the corps' fault. Cold you please pass on this message to the broadcast team to turn up the volume?

We'll be right with you.

Emilie has joined the chat!

EmilieHi Derek. Thank you for your feedback. The audio mix that we send out is not compressed. This allows the listener at home to hear the corps just like they would in the audience. Because of this, the volume might not be as loud as other types of media

Academy conning up. Definitely in contention for 12th

Academy's uniforms are so great. And the guard uniforms this year compliment so well

This Academy show is just plain fun. Well designed, good in all sections. Brass plays rings around Spirit technically but only puts out half the sound. If they had more power, they be placing much higher.

they sound pretty good here, but then again my amplifier goes up to 11.

Judge head on what was otherwise a great close up there. Heh.