Theater versus Home Viewing Thursday

It's all about MONEY!!! DCI knows that they'll make a ton of it from people buying the 99 dollar package, or those that will cave in late and get the 79 dollar package. On top of that, I've attended the Theater Show every year to the tune of 18 dollars a pop (36) with my wife, not to mention all of those attending The Oil Can Live in Indy. Think how much revenue is being created by this first show of finals week every year. Why- would they ever allow a live stream at the same time as the theater show?

DCI isn't going to make less money to appease those that want it on the live feed. No one would ever go to the theater. Hey, I'm not greedy here- I'm not attending the Big Loud and Live for the first time since it began, but I'm still watching Semis and Finals- that's not a bad deal at all!!

• Like 2

The live-stream cutoff for before the theater-cast begins has been standard practice for several years now.

True, but the live stream before the theater being free has also been standard practice for several years now.

It's a new year and new service, so it's possible that things have changed.