Cadets 2016

Tobias

What's going on with Jeff? I missed the webinar. I'm at work.

• Like 1

What's going on with Jeff? I missed the webinar. I'm at work.

Wife has cancer. He'll apparently be helping a bit with C2 and WP, but understandably won't be able to devote the time needed for Cadets.

I'm dying for some info here.

Who could fill Jeff Sacktig's shoes? Hasn't he written drill for them for the past 28 years?

What's going on with that Cadets/BD TV show?

Statues?

Show theme?

Other musical selections?

Oh, man. That sucks! I'm so sorry to hear this unfortunate news. Hopefully, they'll have access to a great medical staff, and his wife makes a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

Cesario's rules; the only way a corps can progress towards and up the ranks of the the top 12 is by telling a d**n story. I miss seeing shows with a theme and great music without a story attached. "Tilt" was one of those rare shows that escaped Cesario's storytelling rules.

Correct. Cadets got destroyed in 2015 for not having a story line.

I'm dying for some info here.

Who could fill Jeff Sacktig's shoes? Hasn't he written drill for them for the past 28 years?

What's going on with that Cadets/BD TV show?

Statues?

Show theme?

Other musical selections?

First off, no he hasn't written all the drill.

Second, who cares who takes over. His wife has cancer, The design of the Cadets drill means nothing at this point. His wife's health is what our concern should be.

They'll find someone qualified to put dots on some meaningless grid.

• Like 4

First off, no he hasn't written all the drill.

Second, who cares who takes over. His wife has cancer, The design of the Cadets drill means nothing at this point. His wife's health is what our concern should be.

They'll find someone qualified to put dots on some meaningless grid.

I didn't say anything about his job being more important than his wife. I'm just interested to see who will be filling in for him and any other 2016 news they talked about in the webinar. Shame on me for being busy during that 1 hour window of time though, right?

I didn't say anything about his job being more important than his wife. I'm just interested to see who will be filling in for him and any other 2016 news they talked about in the webinar. Shame on me for being busy during that 1 hour window of time though, right?

And my point is that we should not be very concerned about that.

As for the whole martyr comment about a 1 hour window...rub some dirt on it.