Cadets 2016

Tobias

I just bought my tickets for the Tour of Champions event at PPL park on August 4th next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready for the season to begin! Who is with me? :-)

Oh yeah, I'm taking 3 newbies with me. Think they'll be impressed?

Edited by sched88
  • Like 2

I had completely pulled out a brown one on the visual portion of my audition but otherwise it was enlightening, I'm going to march elsewhere then acquire my spot next year :)

As his "agent," I am now ready for other corps to begin the bidding for Screamer's services.

He is a diligent, concise, and thoughtful poster ranked well musically. His visual talents should match the shows of several corps. You'll find him a MM of deliberate purpose and goals. Bidding will begin at 3000* to cover tour fees and possible transportation costs. Competitive challenges are anticipated for a great summer. :flower:

*Well, it is World Class. Here's what Open Class does. https://www.facebook.com/346409099447/photos/a.359632079447.152993.346409099447/10153946367604448/?DB_OEM_ID=33500&type=3

Edited by xandandl

I just bought my tickets for the Tour of Champions event at PPL park on August 4th next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready for the season to begin! Who is with me? :-)

No BD at PPL Park in 2016. :(

No BD at PPL Park in 2016. :(

Yes, they are not competing against the other big names all that much in August except for Buffalo and Indy. Missing at Bluecoats Ohio show too. But this should be discussed on a BD thread.

Now back to Cadets, for instance, what is the news from Texas trip?.

Hey Screamer!

Don't give up! I'm so happy you did what so many fail to do. You followed your dream. Learn from this and come back next year with guns blazing!

• Like 1

I'm looking to go to this show too. Where did you get your tickets this early?

Never mind. You can get them through the Cadets!

Edited by Name