Agreed. Hope it doesn't hold them back from finals. Love the music though

I actually think it's pretty strong drill. A little dirty right now, but in terms of field coverage, flow, effect, and design IMO it's pretty cool. Can definitely tell were there are things that aren't there yet.

• Like 3

5 cymbals, 9 snares, 3 tenors, 12 tubas.

Mike

I saw 11 tubas, with at least a couple obvious holes waiting to be filled. 'Tis that time of year.

On the enjoyment scale, this show is pushing the needle higher than it did the previous couple of years, theme or no theme. Seems to have more and better-constructed impact moments. Not yet digging the attempt at the Mobius strip with the white banners and the horns lying on the ground, but that will get better. Would like to see some color, any color. But if the show is "continuum," I suppose either you're in for a full rainbow of color or you're not in at all.

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman

I understand that the fabric and the members laying down form the show logo, but for audience that haven't seen the logo wouldn't recognize it or get what it represents. I think they're missing an opportunity to do something amazing here to appeal to all viewers.

I know placements are more about how you are relative to the other corps, but I listened to the standstill at Southlake and I really think this show can take this corps higher than 12th.

They do have a lot of work to do to get it clean on the field.

But, we saw last year how there was a lot of juggling between the 10th through 12th positions all season.

We know they ultimately came in 12th by a tiny margin.

I just feel in my bones that this show has more potential.

Bones.

I know placements are more about how you are relative to the other corps, but I listened to the standstill at Southlake and I really think this show can take this corps higher than 12th.

They do have a lot of work to do to get it clean on the field.

But, we saw last year how there was a lot of juggling between the 10th through 12th positions all season.

We know they ultimately came in 12th by a tiny margin.

I just feel in my bones that this show has more potential.

Bones.

As much as I'd love to see them do better than last year, keep in mind that on Friday night they were .85 from 14th, with a wider margin of almost 2 points between their 12th place on Friday night and being in 11th.