Cavaliers Video Audition

I'm submitting a video audition for the Cavaliers and was wondering how long I should expect to wait for results? Anyone here have experience with video auditions with th cavies or any other corps for that matter? Thanks!

I'm submitting a video audition for the Cavaliers and was wondering how long I should expect to wait for results? Anyone here have experience with video auditions with th cavies or any other corps for that matter? Thanks!

Yes. Your best bet is to not ask the young'uns on here as they'll send you to an obscure website in Pakistan operated by goat herders, and they won't know. My suggestion would be to contact the people that you sent your tape to... the Cavaliers. They most likely will know best. Good Luck.

Edited by BRASSO

Everyone at DCP is too old to help with this question.

I recommend asking at one of the drum corps subreddits. Try reddit.com/r/drumcorps

Good luck!

I don't know where you get that impression, but you're wrong.

I'd wait about 10 days. The normal response usually seems to be 7 to 10, but they're most-likely busy right now.

If you have tough skin, post it here on DCP and sit back and enjoy the critique!

• Like 1

Yes. Your best bet is to not ask the young'uns on here as they'll send you to an obscure website in Pakistan operated by goat herders, and they won't know. My suggestion would be to contact the people that you sent your tape to... the Cavaliers. They most likely will know best. Good Luck.

What's a tape??

What's a tape??

a tape is a sure fire thing you put over someone's mouth to have them stop talking. Its best use is currently utilized for politicians.

• Like 1