Electronic format

Ok..so I am behind the times.. just bought a vehicle that does not have a CD player..how do I listen to drum corps. I do have the CDs. Thanks

Ok..so I am behind the times.. just bought a vehicle that does not have a CD player..how do I listen to drum corps. I do have the CDs. Thanks

What kind of car and/or what kind of connections does it provide?

Is there ApplePlay or GooglePlay connectivity in the car?

Kia shortage..it has Apple play and Android auto..it also has USB ports..I have an Android phone...was thinking it's time for an iPod? Just wasn't sure how to get drum corps to play..I don't think the CDs burn well... Do I need to download the corps from DCI?

Sportage that is

Kia shortage..it has Apple play and Android auto..it also has USB ports..I have an Android phone...was thinking it's time for an iPod? Just wasn't sure how to get drum corps to play..I don't think the CDs burn well... Do I need to download the corps from DCI?

The CDs burn fairly well, as long as you maintain a good bitrate (320 kbps is decent). Most vehicles with USB functionality will recognize MP3 formats and let you play from any device capable of playing those files (such as your phone).

Though if you want to go the Apple Play route, if you get a new iPod you can sync to iTunes on that device and play through Apple Play.

Edited by Shempy

I have a USB port in my car so I've put all my drum corps audio files onto a thumb drive and keep it plug in. This way it doesn't use up battery power on any devices. I've found this to be the best approach.

• Like 1

The easiest way is to use your Android phone as the music player, and connect it via Android Auto, USB, or Bluetooth. DCI cd's rip to digital files really well. I use my iPhone6+ as my media player and have it connected via USB. I have a phone mount occupying the cd slot on the head unit (I haven't ever played a CD in my car).

Steal a car with a CD player.

• Like 5