Pacific Crest 2016 - The Union

I saw this Corps perform for the first time in Atlanta, and I was very impressed and enjoyed their show. Perhaps someone can shed some light on this, but why is it that they are scoring as low as they are? I didn't see a 4 point spread between them and Mandarins, for instance.

• Like 2

I saw this Corps perform for the first time in Atlanta, and I was very impressed and enjoyed their show. Perhaps someone can shed some light on this, but why is it that they are scoring as low as they are? I didn't see a 4 point spread between them and Mandarins, for instance.

You and me, both. Sigh!

Without full recaps we'd just be guessing. I just don't know what the judges are seeing or wanting to see.

While I think Mandarins are stronger visually and musically, I think PC's GE is way higher and I just like the show better. This is one of the best PC shows I've seen since I became a fan in 2010.

While I think Mandarins are stronger visually and musically, I think PC's GE is way higher and I just like the show better. This is one of the best PC shows I've seen since I became a fan in 2010.

Check out the 08 show. Still one of my absolute favorites.

There are a number of PC members performing in I&E today. All the best to you and all the performers!!!

• Like 1

Just testing photo upload from a phone.

These are neat drum wraps that come pre-cut so they just skip on the shell without having to remove any hardware.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2h7ih1qe5378j8v/PC%20Snare%20Drum%20Wrap.jpg?dl=0

Edited by CrownBariDad

And over a 3 point jump for PC. Way to go!!!

It looked great in the stadium!

• Like 2