Pacific Crest 2016 - The Union

Hot day today according to the PC Volunteers page. The members were out in 110 degree weather practicing. The show tonight will be just shy of 100 degrees.

The wife says she hasn't seen rain since she reported for duty 16 days ago.

If I read today's schedule correctly and according to notes from the wife, Pacific Crest and Academy are sharing a housing site. It appears they will each get to watch the other's run-thru and then will share dinner before heading to the show.

I love it when the Corps can hang out like this and just be kids.

All the best to ALL the Corps tonight!

• Like 5

If I read today's schedule correctly and according to notes from the wife, Pacific Crest and Academy are sharing a housing site. It appears they will each get to watch the other's run-thru and then will share dinner before heading to the show.

That is way cool. Love this kind of stuff too. My son used to talk about hanging with other corps and how much fun it was. More of this please!

• Like 2

FYI -- Here's today's schedule:

PC%20schedule%20--%207%20Jul%202016.jpeg

LOL - EPL is a little different in this scenario.

In two separate instances, I have misread "The Union" as "The Onion," and "The Unicorn."

• Like 1

It's always fun to share a housing site. I remember sharing facilities a couple times when I was in The Academy in 2006. We shared with Oregon Crusaders at one spot, and I believe 7th Regiment at another. It was so fun to perform for each other, and hang out afterwards and get to know the other members.

• Like 1

It's always fun to share a housing site. I remember sharing facilities a couple times when I was in The Academy in 2006. We shared with Oregon Crusaders at one spot, and I believe 7th Regiment at another. It was so fun to perform for each other, and hang out afterwards and get to know the other members.

Not only the members, but the volunteers, too. Spirit shared a housing site with an Open Class Corps a while back (sadly, I don't recall the name) and the other Corps had a minor food truck emergency. The Spirit vols were able to come to their aid and were rewarded by a very nice platter of goodies (quickly devoured).

Plus, every once in a while logistics are such that several Corps can get together for a Food Truck Pot Luck that the members aways enjoy.

• Like 1

Not only the members, but the volunteers, too. Spirit shared a housing site with an Open Class Corps a while back (sadly, I don't recall the name) and the other Corps had a minor food truck emergency. The Spirit vols were able to come to their aid and were rewarded by a very nice platter of goodies (quickly devoured).

Plus, every once in a while logistics are such that several Corps can get together for a Food Truck Pot Luck that the members aways enjoy.

Oh yes. The Food Truck Pot Luck is always fun. And of course, we're always grateful for the amazing volunteers!

• Like 1

Hot day today according to the PC Volunteers page. The members were out in 110 degree weather practicing. The show tonight will be just shy of 100 degrees.

The wife says she hasn't seen rain since she reported for duty 16 days ago.