Can't order DCI LIVE?!? help please

This year when I try to pay for DCI LIVE my order won't process. My bank has stated its a bug on their (DCI) website that makes my card look expired. When I call DCI they say it's my bank, and the only way to order the product is through their website- they won't assist me over the phone! I'm calling 317 275 1212, does anyone know of a better number, or contact? Thanks in advance!

Edited by multipleseans

I wish I could, but I cut them up 😖

I'm not sure why they won't take my payment over the phone? I was told the technology is so new it can only be done online... Isn't this last years technology?

I wish I could, but I cut them up

I'm not sure why they won't take my payment over the phone? I was told the technology is so new it can only be done online... Isn't this last years technology?

Maybe the phone rep doesn't have any way of putting you into the system, even if they could accept payment. I could see how this might be completely automated, but not have any front end to do things manually.

Maybe you should get a prepaid visa card and try that way?

I wish I could, but I cut them up

Get a walmart prepaid moneycard (preferred is the best)...load the money at the store/walmart...then close the account after you purchased dci live...

AAA has prepaid one also.

Until they have a DVR function I will no longer subscribe. Internet sucks bad here and late night or early morning watching would only work.

• Like 1