Mantology in Mankato - 6 July 2016, Mankato, MN

Anyone posting from the show tonight... a few words about the two all-age corps would be nice. :smile:

• Like 1

You got it Fran! I almost wore my MN Sweep tee shirt from the year that Govies and Brass won DCA, but had to go with the Colts Shirt. I love seeing the little 12 years old that started as Colt Cadets with me grow up to Colt section leaders...but if I think too hard about it I start feeling pretty old ;)

Anyway, I tried my first periscope videos today when we were hanging with the Colts. More later as long as the battery holds up on the phone! I am not sure how to put any links up on my phone, but feel free to share/post anything I get online from the shows.

• Like 1

And yes, this stadium has no track, so the pit is really close to the stands, and most top-12 drum majors conduct from the stands. It is always a packed show, and this year we add Carolina Crown doing a marching Clinic for some high schools. It is a great place for live outdoor drumcorps!

I believe this is the field the drum majors conduct from the stands?

Well then, tell everybody in front of the DM....: " DOWN IN FRONT !! "