Last Big Show of the Season

August 13,the last big show down of the seasons, 3 of the top corps plus everyone else in the east is there.Excelsiour ,Bushwackers ,Fusion Core.Sunrisers.White Sabers Hurricanes ,Buccaneers,and Caballero's

August 20th Sunrisers 2 nd cosponserd show with the city of Everett Ma, a FREE SHOW Excelsior Hurricanes and Sunrisers

The Peckville (formerly Scranton) show on August 20 ain't exactly chopped liver. LOL. Bucs, Cabs, C2, Fusion, etc. Pretty good throwdown.

• Like 2

Williamsport has more corps and the Best of the east

Plus a spectacular stadium...

The Peckville (formerly Scranton) show on August 20 ain't exactly chopped liver. LOL. Bucs, Cabs, C2, Fusion, etc. Pretty good throwdown.

Wow!! The absolute 1st -I mean the absolute 1ST THING!!!- I ever did drum corps wise was a parade in Peckville. 1967. Chico, Wayne, Timmy and of course....Marilyn. I was only 12

Wow!! The absolute 1st -I mean the absolute 1ST THING!!!- I ever did drum corps wise was a parade in Peckville. 1967. Chico, Wayne, Timmy and of course....Marilyn. I was only 12

Off topic, I know, and George will be the only one on here to get this... but man, did Chico leave us way too soon.

Looked at the show slates, arguably the Peckville/Scranton show is "better" with Fusion and C2 bring there.

The Williamsport venue though has a really good match with White Sabres and Sun head to head, a very good and important contest for both corps.

Bush, Sky and the Hurcs also have to really put out a max effort as well.

The other big question will be how high the Bucs number will go.

Looked at the show slates, arguably the Peckville/Scranton show is "better" with Fusion and C2 bring there.

Fusion, C2, Bucs, Cabs. Four of this year's presumptive top 6, the last time together until prelims.

Not too shabby. LOL.

Safe travels to the corps in the Williamsport show, and best wishes to them dealing with the heat.

I'm staying home in Baltimore... dealing with the heat. :tongue:

The Williamsport venue though has a really good match with White Sabres and Sun head to head, a very good and important contest for both corps.

Bush, Sky and the Hurcs also have to really put out a max effort as well.

The other big question will be how high the Bucs number will go.

My guess is that the Buc's number will be approximately 1.5 to 2 points over whatever the previous high number is at that point. It they spread the field by anything over two points, the race for second place begins.