Recaps are up on DCI.org

IMO on this, BD's guard WAS significantly better at Finals than they had been the previous two days. There were multiple drops and timing errors on Thursday and the section of spinning through the props was a complete disaster. On Friday they were considerably improved, but still a few issues. On Saturday they were fantastic. Crown was good all three nights, but BD really stepped it up on Saturday.

The two or three minutes of those girls in blue standing in front of a prop flipping their hair around was color guard writing at it's near finest. Maybe not perfect, but their achievement of it was definitely a 10.

Someone on reddit did a very nice caption analysis (using google sheets) for the 3 nights at championships...Here is the link below if anyone is interested...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s8M7B98tPDDK4Q0aupGrK4ooBIlxODs_AllMVOi7WAk/edit#gid=0

The two or three minutes of those girls in blue standing in front of a prop flipping their hair around was color guard writing at it's near finest. Maybe not perfect, but their achievement of it was definitely a 10.

Well done! I think I understand what you're really saying here. If I do, then you and I are on the same page.