2016 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition

Next on the field is Fusion Core from Morris County, New Jersey. Their 2016 program is entitled "UP" and consists of:

Ignition

Landslide

Asphalt Cocktail

Windsprints

I know the licensing issues and understand why, but it's breaking my heart to see pics from the stadium of the field right now and no recording equipment of any kind in the picture. I can't believe there will be no video or audio (professionally done) of the 2016 DCA championships. It's very sad, and speaks volumes that something needs to be done to fix copyright law and licensing where everyone can benefit...composers, publishers, performers, staff and fans.

Guard starts with large orange arrow frames. Pointing up, of course, though that changes.

Flags are spread out all across the field and just nailed their toss to end the opener. Always a great visual to experience.

Very intricate parts in the mellos and trumpets after the opening fanfare.

Fusion is amazing. I think they are missing just a few of the musical nuance details that take them to the next level.

• Like 1

Horns crescendo to a release, where the snares pick up and throw down some tasty playing.

Horns in a tight formation moving across the field, hitting some intense and exposed stabs with volume!