Are judges fans?

Are judges fans?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Does the judging outcome reflect the heartfelt convictions of the fans?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

It did. You trolled me over here. They are... And then Precious Roy spoke up.

I have been many things, but a troll on DCP is not one of them.  Troll is a term reserved for someone who is merely interested in antagonizing others or purposely upending a thread; I have done neither.

5 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

It's not like that "many times".  And General Effect is essentially the stuff that makes the crowd tick.  That's why it is General Effect.

I have something in the works to see if this is the case or not and will post it once I get the results.

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

You are basing this on your own personal reactions.  But you are not taking into account the plethora of fans over the years who have stayed in an eerie silence or golf-clapped during a winners performance or down right booed at a winners score while wildly reacting to a non-winners performance and being shocked at the scoring outcome.

No... I find that I'm doing what most everyone else is doing.

1 minute ago, cfirwin3 said:

No... I find that I'm doing what most everyone else is doing.

Again, I have something in the works to see if this is the case or not and will post it once I get the results.

7 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

Hey, I had no idea on the background that lead to this particular topic. I'm just trying my best to understand the issue, so my IxTJ personality type can correctly answer the poll question.

No no... I'm not dragging you into anything, I'm just pointing to your response of hesitation.  It shows some complexity to our little argument.

1 minute ago, Stu said:

Again, I have something in the works to see if this is the case or not and will post it once I get the results.

You... Like me, have a dog in this fight.

Holy f**cking ####. 

This poll is pointless because seemingly every page, OP's interpretation of his own question changes, or atleast the way he explains it changes to the point that the meaning is lost. 

@cfirwin3 I understand your position on the topic itself, but seriously, word for word, what is the poll question supposed to say? And if there is any vagueness (such as what do you define as a fan), could you please explain that? 

• Like 1