Best 4th Place Corps?

Best Show to Place 4th?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Under the current scoring format, what is the best show to place 4th?

• 2000 - Vanguard
    • 2001 - Vanguard
    • 2002 - Vanguard
    • 2003 - Phantom
    • 2004 - Cadets
    • 2005 - Blue Devils
    • 2006 - Bluecoats
    • 2007 - Phantom
    • 2008 - Crown
    • 2009 - Cavaliers
    • 2010 - Crown
    • 2011 - Crown
    • 2012 - Cadets
    • 2013 - Vanguard
    • 2014 - Vanguard
    • 2015 - Cadets
    • 2016 - Vanguard

This is one of those things I tell myself not to look into or I will develop a few more grey hairs trying to be consciously good to all the good shows over the years!!

I also missed a couple years in there for one life reason or another. So here is my "cheated" can't choose just one recap...

Best 4th place show : 2016 SCV & 2008 Crown...lots of love from me for these shows. (edited to say i voted 2016 SCV in the poll) 

Runner up would be 2006 Bluecoats

But these have more over been my favorite groups the past decade. Enjoy all   :12_slight_smile: 

Edited by Prtzdle
  • Like 1

Best 4th place show : 2016 SCV & 2008 Crown...lots of love from me for these shows. (edited to say i voted 2016 SCV in the poll) 

I have a lot of incredible memories from Finals week in 08, but one of the ones that stands out is the first time I saw Crown, at Quarters. I had heard all season how ridiculously loud that hornline was. My buddy and I are stoked to see them, the show kicks off, and I distinctly remember he and I looking at each other and saying "ya, this was overblown, they're not that loud."

And then they play that first big hit, you know the one I'm referring to, and I actually felt the sound hit my face. It was awesome!