DCI In Loudoun County, VA

38 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:
We have just received official word that the Blue Devils visit to Woodgrove High School in Purcellville, VA is "ON" for July 30-31, 2018.  Rehearsals are free and open to the public.  However, the best time to watch full ensemble rehearsals will be during the evening starting approximately 6:30 PM and concluding approximately 9:00 PM at the stadium.

I would like to thank all who helped make this a reality.  I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your efforts and communications during this time and look forward to seeing all of you on Monday evening as we experience what it takes to be one of the best of the best in the marching arts activity.

Thanks again,
Paul Westray

I just got the change.org notification for this!! So glad to see this, I will be sure to be at the rehearsal next week! 

Blue Devils are still on for tonight.  The rain is expected to be gone by 7:00 and the corps will be practicing until 10:00 at the Woodgrove stadium.  

I look forward to seeing you all here tonight.