Wednesday, July 6th ... "Celebration in Brass" ... Ankeny Stadium at Northview Middle School ... Ankeny, IOWA

my guess is the around 2pt. gap will remain between Blue Stars and Cavaliers until around San Antonio  , then the push one way or another will occur.   Blue Stars guard/horns will be evened out by Cavaliers drums.  Will see who wins the GE battle in the end.

Edited by brians

4 minutes ago, brians said:

my guess is the around 2pt. gap will remain between Blue Stars and Cavaliers until around San Antonio  , then the push one way or another will occur.   Blue Stars guard/horns will be evened out by Cavaliers drums.  Will see who wins the GE battle in the end.

Well blue stars will win since they have cannons right?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Well blue stars will win since they have cannons right?

Cute, but I will say horns and guard often are the 2 categories that are the biggest contributors to GE, that being said, these are two of the captions Blue Stars are strongest in....not to mention their spread out flowing drill and better than most years marching.  (Blue Stars horns especially, and guard are no fluke this year)  We will see, but I would not count Blue Stars out in the long run. 

Edited by brians

Just dropping in to say I LOVE Madison’s stationary (stationery?) set. Once in place, the five set pieces do not move during the show. Instead, we get to focus on the performers.

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I'm sure somebody bought a ticket

ba dum tss

Ya got me 😂😂