How did Flo do this (Finals) week…

52 minutes ago, Lance said:

casting from my phone to my lg big screen was perfect thur-sat.  hope that feature is around next year, too.  

Mine also worked well but I thought it was weird that the app for my smart tv still required streaming from my phone. I had to reboot the phone app a couple of times before it started playing the audio through my surround sound system. The apps that run natively through the TV (Netflix, HBO, etc.) never have an issue. Plus, I don’t like having to depend on a fully charged, separate device to be able to watch. It’s just a little more cumbersome than it needs to be.

31 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

BILLING ALERT  --  BILLING ALERT!

If you purchased or signed up monthly, you need to go into your account under subscriptions to cancel by the next monthly cycle. (They give you the date you'll be charged for another month.)

I watched some of the replays in my Indy room & seemed better than earlier in the summer.  They had sound level issues early in the season.  

Thanks for the reminder but cancelled this afternoon. If I read right I can access until the 16th. (I waited until 7/16 to join so I had until a few days after Finals to cancel)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, year1buick said:

Mine also worked well but I thought it was weird that the app for my smart tv still required streaming from my phone. I had to reboot the phone app a couple of times before it started playing the audio through my surround sound system. The apps that run natively through the TV (Netflix, HBO, etc.) never have an issue. Plus, I don’t like having to depend on a fully charged, separate device to be able to watch. It’s just a little more cumbersome than it needs to be.

I went thru Flos website using my tv. Same with Box5. Maybe by next year I’ll look for other options.

33 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

One other tip: early in the season when I had buffering issues, I went outside & adjusted my tv antenna.  (didn't work) 😂 

Brother in law is an electronics savant (has a math degree). He made his own digital tv antenna with wire and pair of soda cans. Swears it works better than the one they bought.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1