Blue Devils in the Details 2023

Just now, theonlyfizzle said:

Again That's your honest opinion like some others, but so does so many others who disagree with you. See the drift here..

Yet it seems that the overwhelming majority of those who disagree with me are BD alum 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, resipsaloquitur said:

Well I'm pretty sober about it because I've seen fandoms like Harry Potter and Batman get blown way out of proportion. It's lonely at the top. 🙂

Truth

1 minute ago, resipsaloquitur said:

If we all agree with your opinion can we all move on and see our wives and kids to bed?? 🙂

I'm not asking you to agree, I'm asking you to understand why I would hold my opinion and give a good faith thought as to why BD is so polarizing other than they just win too much.

• Like 2

[Fact check] Again, not a BD alum here. Neither are the thousands of the BD fans in UK, Indonesia, and Japan.

Are they only fans of BD, or fans of drum corps in general? Do they follow the activity closely and engage in discussion about it? 

Just now, ContraFart said:

Yet it seems that the overwhelming majority of those who disagree with me are BD alum 

No disrespect but i think your so up into your head that your making things up. I genuinely think you should take a break, cool off and come back with a clear mind. It's not that serious no matter how much we debate on here. Try to objectly see if you can find the things you love and enjoy about DCI and not focus so much on what you don't like and see how different that will make you feel.

Sincerely.

• Thanks 2

I totally and utterly understand. And have understood. And will continue to understand.

I never said you in particular didn't, but just wait until the homers come in on this thread and flame me into oblivion for not bowing down to the almighty BD 

• Like 1

Just now, ContraFart said:

Are they only fans of BD, or fans of drum corps in general? Do they follow the activity closely and engage in discussion about it? 

Pretty much fans of BD and their style, e.g. said anime and Kpop, which kids in those countries eat up. If you don't believe me I'll send you screen shots of those fan accounts.