Virtual shows question

Know it’s late but one scheduled tomorrow. DCA site has “add this to calendar “. WHY? Can the rest of us see these shows. 
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot 

2 hours ago, joefanalum said:

WOW

Sorry Jim....Show was today .... Scores are in...

Sad part ..... DCA didn't even have right date on website

Pete

welcome to DCA!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joefanalum said:

WOW

Sorry Jim....Show was today .... Scores are in...

Sad part ..... DCA didn't even have right date on website

Pete

So… would I have been able to watch if I had known..

and yes… as Jeff said, welcome to DCA. Half vasting (say it fast) getting information to the fans they need to keep alive..

Just to clarify, these virtual shows are not broadcasted at all... they are just sent to the judges to get our commentary and scored.  Last year it was great to be able to have a "show/read/score" without the 6-10 hours travel that comes with it, they just continued it without having to have multiple cameras set up to send to Box 5 for Broadcast. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Spaml6 said:

Just to clarify, these virtual shows are not broadcasted at all... they are just sent to the judges to get our commentary and scored.  Last year it was great to be able to have a "show/read/score" without the 6-10 hours travel that comes with it, they just continued it without having to have multiple cameras set up to send to Box 5 for Broadcast. 

thats fully understood. it's that the scores went up today and DCA had it listed for tomorrow

On 8/30/2022 at 2:36 PM, Spaml6 said:

Watched the shows last year and understand reasoning as no live shows. Just no idea why I had to ask on social media as DCA website had no information that I saw. And why the heck would DCA have a link to put the show on my calendar if I can’t see it anyway? Just disconnect between powers that be and the fans.