Regiment T-shirt Giveaway!

On 7/24/2023 at 12:05 PM, Sutasaurus said:

Okay boss, I found a couple. What’s next? Are we amassing a large number of them and sending them at once or do we mail them to someone at Regiment directly?

I'm fairly sure I have some from the early to mid 90's and 100% sure that I have one from 1998 (because I'm wearing it right now.) I always wear drum corps shirts when I know I am going to be on camera for meetings at work. Let us all know when and how and I'll give up the goods. 

I think I also still have my audition stuff from 89 and probably some Hurley solos from back then. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2023 at 7:14 PM, Sutasaurus said:

This started back in the Pat Seidling days. Between me and my mom we gave the MMs about 40 Regiment t-shirts that we collected over the years. Corps management handed them out during corps history night. They loved them and it was so cool seeing the MMs wearing them at practices. Talk about a win-win. I also donated a couple of “antique shirts” to the corps’ fundraising silent auction.

Come to think of it, I may have some extra shirts to donate to the cause. I’ll see what I have.

Is it weird that we keep this stuff? Lol. I was going through a drawer the other day and told Britt "never throw out these stinky, stained, nasty a** wristbands. Those are from my 87 season at finals." I have so many collected oddities from those years. I still even have a pair of bibbers. It's like the drum corps version of a wedding dress to me I guess.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Is it weird that we keep this stuff? Lol. I was going through a drawer the other day and told Britt "never throw out these stinky, stained, nasty a** wristbands. Those are from my 87 season at finals." I have so many collected oddities from those years. I still even have a pair of bibbers. It's like the drum corps version of a wedding dress to me I guess.

Let them go! It’s liberating!

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 8:50 PM, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I have a magic drawer where all the old t-shirts shrink.   I’ll have to look; I have 1-2 Phantom shirts s from early 1980s, inc a Spartacus shirt.  

• Like 1

If you all want to send them to me, PM me and I'll send you the mailing address. I haven't heard anything from the corps yet, but I don't want to drag this out too long. So far I have a total of 5. Only 195 to go!

As I indicated, if you have sent them to the DCX museum (like I did) you can reach out to him to ask for them back for this purpose.

• Thanks 2