Flo versus Reality

4 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Do you use subwoofers?  I can hear it via Flo but that could also be how I have my subs set up, maybe too hot.

I do know the sub arrays on the sidelines are waaay too hot, especially if you're sitting in their direct path.

I can hear it well on my headphones. Pretty much all around.

Edited by year1buick
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gjramsey said:

This is the first year I have noticed Flo putting mics in front of the speakers for each corp. 

was interesting to see some corps used shotgun mics on the sidelines and some didn't

I was going to rewatch Nightbeat tonight to see how different the are compared to in person. 

I have not noticed much thunderous goo on flo, compared to what I heard last night

Flo has done speaker mics since the beginning. You can see them on the videos, it always looks real funny to me.

19 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Do you use subwoofers?  I can hear it via Flo but that could also be how I have my subs set up, maybe too hot.

I do know the sub arrays on the sidelines are waaay too hot, especially if you're sitting in their direct path.

Good question.   No Subwoofer the last two years, when we moved last summer, we got rid of the sub and surround sound and just have a soundbar now

15 minutes ago, MGCpimpOtimp said:

Flo has done speaker mics since the beginning. You can see them on the videos, it always looks real funny to me.

Interesting, I certainly believe it, and not really sure why I have not noticed them before, either on the stream or in person.