8:48 PM Crossmen - San Antonio, TX
9:05 PM Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA
9:22 PM Colts - Dubuque, IA
9:39 PM The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL
9:56 PM Encore - The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL
10:04 PM Scores Announced
Edited by spacewill
  • Like 1

Definitely a weak title so add your suggestions below and I'll change it to the craftiest one!

Big things to look out for tonight:

1. Do Cavies break 90 and continue to push to get into the 5-7 discussion and make it a 5-8 discussion?

2. Can Colts continue their impressive run and post a score to surpass Blue Stars last score?  

3.  PC vs. Crossmen - does it continue to stay close?  Do they both break 83 tonight?  Will there be a shift in who comes on top?

4.  MC vs. Academy - both gaining some momentum, how does this battle play out?

I don't always like repeat shows (same corps a few times in a row) but given the battles with PC and Crossmen I actually like to see how different judging panels will score the same corps competing against each other!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, spacewill said:

Definitely a weak title so add your suggestions below and I'll change it to the craftiest one!

1. Do Cavies break 90 and continue to push to get into the 5-7 discussion and make it a 5-8 discussion?

2. Can Colts continue their impressive run and post a score to surpass Blue Stars last score?  

3.  PC vs. Crossmen - does it continue to stay close?  Do they both break 83 tonight?  Will there be a shift in who comes on top?

I don't always like repeat shows (same corps a few times in a row) but given the battles with PC and Crossmen I actually like to see how different judging panels will score the same corps competing against each other!

Front and Centerville!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, spacewill said:

I’ve got a feeling Colts are gonna have an amazing run tonight!!!! My prediction: they break their record for highest score in corp history tonight with an 88.015.

Edited by OldSchoolCorps
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

I’ve got a feeling Colts are gonna have an amazing run tonight!!!! My prediction: they break their record for highest score in corp history tonight with an 88.015.

I was admittedly not the biggest fan of their show during the first few shows this year.  Not sure but I just thought, yeah, it's okay. 

But with how they have played and marched it now I find myself a huge fan of it!  I love what they are doing and while I may never "love" the uniform color, I love everything else about their show and performance this year!  Excited to see that jump from last year fighting for finals to this year fighting to be in the talk of top 10!!!!!

8 minutes ago, spacewill said:

I was admittedly not the biggest fan of their show during the first few shows this year.  Not sure but I just thought, yeah, it's okay. 

But with how they have played and marched it now I find myself a huge fan of it!  I love what they are doing and while I may never "love" the uniform color, I love everything else about their show and performance this year!  Excited to see that jump from last year fighting for finals to this year fighting to be in the talk of top 9!!!!!

Fixed it for ya

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

The Colts have been around for as long as I can remember (and that's a long time!). It's great that they are doing so well!

• Like 1