Wow, no one wants to discuss VANGUARD?

5 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

The threads are not lost, they're closed to additional comment.

I am talking about the thread of what was under discussion right now within this current thread.

Re threats, you just now threatened to embarrass me by posting your screenshots or whatever. I do not mind having screenshots posted, but you did respond to me by threatening me. 

4 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

I am talking about the thread of what was under discussion right now within this current thread.

Re threats, you just now threatened to embarrass me by posting your screenshots or whatever. I do not mind having screenshots posted, but you did respond to me by threatening me. 

I'm aware of one thread regarding Vanguard that has gone completely invisible in the last few months and it has nothing to do with you. All the others are still publicly available, just closed to future comment.

I didn't threaten to share the screenshot of your post under the influence. What would be the point, anon? I let you and the public know I have it, otherwise you would have plausible deniability. I take screenshots of what's posted on the internet often because I've seen too many posts disappear. Here and reddit.

Edited by scheherazadesghost
syntax edit

2 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

I'm aware of one thread regarding Vanguard that has gone completely invisible in the last few months and it has nothing to do with you. All the others are still publicly available, just closed to future comment.

I didn't threaten to share the screenshot of your post under the influence. What would be the point, anon? I let you and the public know I have it, otherwise you would have plausible deniability. I take screenshots of what's posted on the internet often because I've seen too many posts disappear. Here and reddit.

You say this as if your intent is to shame me. I’m not ashamed. What in the world are you on about? 

In re to thread we are having a semantic difficulty. You have lost the topic. 

Just now, DSpruce said:

You say this as if your intent is to shame me. I’m not ashamed. What in the world are you on about? 

In re to thread we are having a semantic difficulty. You have lost the topic. 

Our corps history is riddled with the adverse effects of substance misuse among members, staff, and alum. Posters here who still care may have noticed my posts about this before you joined DCP. The thread is literally about Vanguard. I'm talking about Vanguard here and always have been.

You recently posted insider information under the influence, by your own admission, and I took a screenshot, knowing that you were likely in violation of DCP policy. Then you proceeded to critique my communication skills as a part of your victim blaming. Further, you projected onto me that I've threatened you, again, when alum-reporters have actually been threatened.

Anyone is free to be under the influence, and anyone is free to post when they are. I'm merely contextualizing your choices to do so within Vanguard's history. Because the thread is about Vanguard.

10 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

My goodness. Just share it please and save us the suspense. I guess you are serious however I am incredulous.

8 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

Yes you did actually threaten me. 

No thanks. You seem to be more concerned about yourself than the report I've just included here about the numerous instances of substance misuse at Vanguard. Your posting under the influence here is peanuts by comparison and has little chance of influencing the change I'm interested in.

I didn't take screenshots for blackmail or shaming. I did it to secure further evidence of the problem.

I'll remind you here again that no means no so please don't ask again.

1 minute ago, scheherazadesghost said:

No thanks. You seem to be more concerned about yourself than the report I've just included here about the numerous instances of substance misuse at Vanguard. Your posting under the influence here is peanuts by comparison and has little chance of influencing the change I'm interested in.

I didn't take screenshots for blackmail or shaming. I did it to secure further evidence of the problem.

I'll remind you here again that no means no so please don't ask again.

you brought up the threat and attempted to embarrass me with it, which reflects upon you not me. No problem.

38 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

19 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Because the thread is about Vanguard.

Seems like this thread stopped being about SCV several pages ago.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

you brought up the threat and attempted to embarrass me with it, which reflects upon you not me. No problem.

You are misusing the word "threat" within the greater context of victim blaming. I respectfully invite you to revisit the definition: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/threat

Accountability and threats are not the same things. Vanguard alum and staff have a tendency to confuse the two.

2 minutes ago, mrk said:

Seems like this thread stopped being about SCV several pages ago.

I welcome anyone to report the thread.

• Haha 1