Blue Devils 2024 right before the storm

FYI, we have a BD Dad in our ranks this year. @Metalbinky son is with Blue Devils this season!

Congrats to his boy, and everyone in the BD Organization as they embark on the 4-Peat!!

Good luck!!

DO IT UP DEVILS!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

FYI, we have a BD Dad in our ranks this year. @Metalbinky son is with Blue Devils this season!

Congrats to his boy, and everyone in the BD Organization as they embark on the 4-Peat!!

Good luck!!

DO IT UP DEVILS!

Thanks Chief.  I’m looking forward to another epic season of drum corps and I anxiously await for all the corps to unveil their shows.  

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Metalbinky said:

Thanks Chief.  I’m looking forward to another epic season of drum corps and I anxiously await for all the corps to unveil their shows.  

Congrats to your son on coming back for another year, and may this be a great journey for him and all your family!

Edited by lawdn
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Metalbinky said:

Congrats to your son! What a large BD family here, So happy for him. This year somehow starting to feel very special. Looking forward for all the shows' reveal too. @Chief Guns son second year with Mandarins, how filling is this for both ya'll.

@DWW11 Is your daughter marching with BD this season ?

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Congrats to your son! What a large BD family here, So happy for him. This year somehow starting to feel very special. Looking forward for all the shows' reveal too. @Chief Guns son second year with Mandarins, how filling is this for both ya'll.

@DWW11 Is your daughter marching with BD this season ?

It wasn’t me with the daughter. I can’t remember who it was but i think her daughter aged out as a bass drummer? I never marched and none of my kids did, either. I am starting early with my grandsons, tho! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

It wasn’t me with the daughter. I can’t remember who it was but i think her daughter aged out as a bass drummer? I never marched and none of my kids did, either. I am starting early with my grandsons, tho! 

Can't remember her name, but her daughter did age out with BD (#1 Bass Drum) in 2022. Think she was with Crown previous years before Covid. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Can't remember her name, but her daughter did age out with BD (#1 Bass Drum) in 2022. Think she was with Crown previous years before Covid. 

Lyndakay27 maybe?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

Lyndakay27 maybe?

Yes ma'am! That's her.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

Got you. Grandsons ?! I like that.. You mean business with the boys.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Got you. Grandsons ?! I like that.. You mean business with the boys.

3 grandsons. Both dads played trumpet in high school. Both dads have been to DCI shows since then. Both have said they will support their boys if they decide to march. I have pledged to cover at least 50% of their costs when the time comes. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1