1992 SCV's Fiddler

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing their show at an early season show in Madison (their home show?).... THAT was an amazing show. Their Finals show was still great (ohhhh what a drumline) but the early season show would have been so much cooler to see. I'd love to be able to see the early version again.

I cannot believe it got 7th place. It is by far one of my fav SCV shows now. I don't think I've ever seen a more entertaining show ever. 

I thought the SAME exact thing when I first saw it. How can the beginning with the ripples NOT totally ######, and there is so much energy flying through that whole show... good stuff.

I just got done watching for the first time SCV's 92 show. I cannot believe it got 7th place. It is by far one of my fav SCV shows now. I don't think I've ever seen a more entertaining show ever. b**bs

Lou

I must say it IS my favorite SCV show!

7th place! Where the judges sleeping????!!!

just want to clarify: i love the show, and it is kind of mind-boggling as far as placement goes (just like every scouts show)... but that gigantic Contra hole is sooo annoying..

The most intense show I have ever witnessed live. I can't even listen to the CD now without getting chills in several places. It embodies everything drum corps SHOULD be