Favorite Star of Indiana Show, 1990-1993

What's your favorite  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988 or 1989? Besides, this belongs in the Historical forum anyhow.

Moved

Wow this is a close one for me. But I tend to favor 1992. 1991 would be 2nd, and 1993 a close 3rd. I was never able to reall get into 1990. But now that I have the Star CD, I plan on changing that soon!

They need to make a comeback!

I saw the 1990 show all summer long as we toured with them for most of the season. I like it A LOT but I still find myself going back to the 1992 American Variations show as being the one I enjoy and like the most of the 90's shows. The 1993 never did anything for me at the time and I have just recently come to like it (in the past couple of years after watching it over and over). It was so far ahead of everyone else (including me!) that it has taken me this long to truly appreciate everything they were doing in that show.

Just plain, fun drum corps, followed closely by 1987.

1990 all the way...followed by 93. I coul dnever quite get into 92, although it was emjoyable...if the last drill set on 91 had been cleaner I'd probabyl like it more than 90...yeah, I KNOW Zingali tossed it in late in the season...

But 90...#### that hornline...the sheer control at the molto pianissimo at the end of the 2nd chart...good LORD was a tight sound!

And the last minute of drill...jaw just crashed to the floor!

I thought 90 was a better show to win than 91.