drum corps patches

Gary Bailey

Gary, once in a while I see old patches from defunct drum corps on ebay. Just type in drum corps in the search box and that will take you to what is currently being actioned off. Keep checking there often and you might find what you are looking for.

Good Luck!

Gary, once in a while I see old patches from defunct drum corps on ebay. Just type in drum corps in the search box and that will take you to what is currently being actioned off. Keep checking there often and you might find what you are looking for.

Good Luck!

Try both "drum corps" and "bugle corps" in the search box. I look for old pins and sometimes items are listed either way. Don't forget to mark the search in description box right under the search box. Good luck,

I'm so glad I still have my VF member jacket.

Has my '83 VF member patch and also has now defunct corps VK, Suncoast Sound, Freelancers, Spirit of Atlanta as well as BD, SCV, Cavies and Madison.

B)

I'm so glad I still have my VF member jacket.

Has my '83 VF member patch and also has now defunct corps VK, Suncoast Sound, Freelancers, Spirit of Atlanta as well as BD, SCV, Cavies and Madison.

B)

Yeah, I'm glad I have my old Crossmen member's jacket. It has a patch that states the corps is from PA.....as well as old finalist patches and championships patches from various cities.

• 3 weeks later...

No patches but plenty of old buttons!