Badgerland Rules!!!!!

Oh!

Hey, being somewhat new to DCP and all...

...did you march? What about Uncle Z?

I didn't march juniors.. only Kilties and that ended poorly.. but I got marching out of my system and I still regret not marching juniors. I'm a volunteer at heart anyway. I also wrote for DCW for a long time (since 1993.. though, sadly, nothing recently.. I'm trying to find my passion for it again).

Z did march.. he started in the mid-70s in a couple of little WI corps.. Royal Knights (I think) and then Marquis.. then after a year off, he went to Blue Stars.. then another year off.. then he marched his last two years with Cavaliers.

hahaha.. more than you wanted to know?

Stef

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't march juniors.. only Kilties and that ended poorly.. but I got marching out of my system and I still regret not marching juniors. I'm a volunteer at heart anyway. I also wrote for DCW for a long time (since 1993.. though, sadly, nothing recently.. I'm trying to find my passion for it again).

Z did march.. he started in the mid-70s in a couple of little WI corps.. Royal Knights (I think) and then Marquis.. then after a year off, he went to Blue Stars.. then another year off.. then he marched his last two years with Cavaliers.

hahaha.. more than you wanted to know?

Stef

No! Thanks - I've wonder who these Stef and Uncle Z people were!!! :D

I know Mike Anello, but not Jim.

Bob and Mike Anello were over on side one, on about the 45 yard line, row 12 or so......... :P

fastbreak, you killed #3, #8 and #9. You cannot receive partial credit for #11 or

#12, though. Please go to M. Schettl Freight Sales west of Oshkosh and pick out a

bass baritone/ashtray. Have them remove the ashtray and charge it to uncle z,

then practice your chops for your retro '80s date with Bonnie Ott in Appleton!!!

Ummmmm.....Z? Bonnie's back in Stockton.

:rock:

Garry

Ummmmm.....Z? Bonnie's back in Stockton.

Garry

Ummmmm...Garry? Pretty sure he was referring to the "date" with "Bonnie" at the Classic Countdown in Appleton in spring (considering the post was in March).

Stef