The Souvie Stand

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always loved the Jazz shirt (and pins!!!) from BD in the 80's. I used to have about 20 of those pins in all different colors (although my fave was always white letters on black pin) but alas, these things, like most of my brain, are now lost...

My favorite shirt when I marched was my "GET HIGH drums" shirt. I think they sold them, along with get high horns and get high guard, at the Mc Cormick booth. The "get high" was in 6" letters and the captions were in 1/2" letters. I always wore it under my uniform.

To Maedhros:

Splooei????

I'm a old schooler, I think I missed that class!!!!!!!!!

Would you enlighten me???

Thanks. ;)^

it's the cavies' secret word or phrase, sort of like phantom's SUITA... supposedly no one except cavies members know what it means, but i'm sure there are non-members that know...

• 1 year later...

Keith Hall--

This thread has been here for OVER a year and you have yet to mention the "North Tonowanda Open" t-shirt!!!!!!

I sooooooooooooooo ashamed of you!!!!! :blink:

Forget which years...Wore to death the Cadets Green T-shirt with the crown and sword on the back.  Very cool looking and very subtle.

Also wore to total fade out, Arizona Sunset Regiments pink shirt that had the view of an "Arizona Sunset" and cactus in the most beautiful of colors.

when i first read this i saw the first line as "wore my death to the Cadets T-shirt." for a moment there, i wondered how bad the whole east/west thing was back in the day!!! :blink:

Soooo, did anyone else have a t-shirt they totally loved

Can't wear T's at work, so there:

Troopers button down collar

Force de Louisiane - corps they tried to start here a couple years ago that didn't make it past 3rd camp when venue was pulled

T's

Scouts Conquest

Troopers Red White & Blue

Don't remember who it is from, but I have one sold in '89 that has the Dave Letterman lettering on front saying "Late night w/ DC" and the back has the top 10 reasons like cold showers, girl / boy friend marching, etc.

can you remember some of the asinine comments your corps gear used to elicit??

Conquest - That Spanish or something?

I've had intrusting conversations over Ts. I see a corps shirt & automatically intro myself, since I am in an area where there are so few of us. Usually the response is "Hungh?" because they bought it at a yard sale.

My favorite drum corps t-shirt wasn't even an official drum corps t-shirt at all. We used to calll them dress grays, they were gray t-shirts from the University of Santa Clara with just the words, "Santa Clara", on the front in red letters. They were awesome. Nothing fancy, got the point across when you were on tour.