Executive Director's report

The season is starting to ramp up. The schedule is up and I don't want to make any more changes unless I REALLY have to. Those who requested home shows, I'm working on.

Part of the DCP House Cup is the creation of a fantasy corps. Expect to see an influx of D1 corps. I will keep up with them. I will be talking to Dumbledore Mike about how this will into it. I have a very good idea how to make it fair.

I will have the first round of the touring schedule up by Sat.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, is the senior division still on for this season? Haven't heard much about that lately.

That might work. It'd give us something to keep us occupied during the winter, anyway :)

Just a quicky question...

The first official DCI corps show is on June 18th... correct?

So what will you be using for the shows between the 12th and 17th?

Generated scores. I'm taking the first 5 shows from last year to create the scores. Then as a corps performs I start replacing them. The corps will always have a minimum of 5 scores no matter what.

From the corps I have put in the spreadsheet, there are some VERY interesting results....including a couple D3's outscoring most of the D1 corps. I'm not kidding.

UGH!!! My fingers are killing me.

There are well over 50 corps registered (maybe 60) and I have half of them on the spreadsheet. This weekend I will put up what I have completed and will definately have them all up by early next week. First show is June 12th....

Question about the caption changes:

up until regionals will they be due every sunday like during the beta run or how/when will they be due?

Thanks

Changes are allowed only during the week. No weekend changes. You must tell me what show you want the changes to occur.