Random Thoughts from DCA 2004

Hey loved the random thoughts....My favorite corps of the weekend (besides the renegades which are always my favorite) is also the Hurcs...Course that is because my son is in it....He joined you all for Crunchy frog and said it was great....

Next year he will be with DCI but we still will probably attend finals...

Keep up all the great innovative work....the Renegades are awesome...

Amy

The Hurcs lit the place up at prelims Saturday, and weren't too shabby Sunday, either!!! What a comeback for them over the course of the season... from barely hanging on at the Wildwood show to an outstanding corps at championships. Hats off to you, Hurricanes!!!!!

Fran

24. My most Profound Emotion at DCA Finals = Extreme sadness when I realized that I would not get to see the Renegades 2004 show performed live again. Win, lose or draw, I am extremely proud of our show design and even more proud of the talented men and women who brought our designs to life on the field. It was a privilege to be associated with the men and women of the 2004 corps, who were not afraid to go in a different direction than anyone has ever taken before.

Lee,

It's almost as if you were directly quoting me but changing the word "Govenaires" with "Renegades". I can totally relate. Have a good off-season.

24. My most Profound Emotion at DCA Finals = Extreme sadness when I realized that I would not get to see the Renegades 2004 show performed live again. Win, lose or draw, I am extremely proud of our show design and even more proud of the talented men and women who brought our designs to life on the field. It was a privilege to be associated with the men and women of the 2004 corps, who were not afraid to go in a different direction than anyone has ever taken before.

Lee,

It's almost as if you were directly quoting me but changing the word "Govenaires" with "Renegades". I can totally relate. Have a good off-season.

That's awesome. I hope that you guys are planning to go to DCA every year. The Govs have many fans in our corps, especially after DCM.

• 6 months later...