Got Brigs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the drive back to Ohio after last camp all Evan, Don, and I could talk about was how this was going to be an incredible season. I can honestly say it is truly an honor to march with the Brigs.

Unfortunately I have had some rather negative e-mails from friends telling me that the Brigs are going to fold this season because of the "Bingo Loss". I let my friends know that this is a little obstacle in our upcoming incredible season. And when they see us in Scranton we will simply blow there socks off.

Can't wait for the upcoming camp this weekend. And if there is anybody in Ohio who wants to march please let me know. I have 2 seats available in my minivan. I leave from Columbus, which is central Ohio. All I will need help with is gas. Last camp only 2 other people (Don & Evan) accompanied me and it only cost the around $30 for gas :) .

Looking forward to meeting Wayne Downing. Looking forward to playing with the best Bari line in DCA. See you all at camp this weekend

Gerald

Pssst....that's Wayne Downey!

A little piece of advice...Adversity is the test of strong willed men. (and women for all of you "PC" folks out there in TV land!)

There are people who would love to see us fail. GOOD! I love a challenge!

There are people that want us to succeed. AWESOME! You guys ROCK!

Nothing can get us down as long as we commit to each other to make this work. We have enough talented member, talented staff, and extrodinary leaders that will take us where we need to be this year.

Now with that little pice out of the way, lets move on to more important stuff.

Wayne Downey is coming!

More music is coming!

More members are coming!

Wayne Downey is coming!

1....2....3 (you know the drill!)

^0^

On the drive back to Ohio after last camp all Evan, Don, and I could talk about was how this was going to be an incredible season. I can honestly say it is truly an honor to march with the Brigs.

Unfortunately I have had some rather negative e-mails from friends telling me that the Brigs are going to fold this season because of the "Bingo Loss". I let my friends know that this is a little obstacle in our upcoming incredible season. And when they see us in Scranton we will simply blow there socks off.

Can't wait for the upcoming camp this weekend. And if there is anybody in Ohio who wants to march please let me know. I have 2 seats available in my minivan. I leave from Columbus, which is central Ohio. All I will need help with is gas. Last  camp only 2 other people (Don & Evan) accompanied me and it only cost the around $30 for gas :) .

Looking forward to meeting Wayne Downing. Looking forward to playing with the best Bari line in DCA. See you all at camp this weekend

Gerald

Don't sweat the bingo situation, Gerald. There are plenty of corps in DCA and elsewhere that function on a competitive level without a single red cent from bingo. We have the talent, the program, and the determination to put this corps where it belongs. This group is particularly strong this season, so i wouldn't worry about the R&W slowing us down much. Back to the drums and horns!!!!! ^0^

Can't wait for the upcoming camp this weekend. And if there is anybody in Ohio who wants to march please let me know. I have 2 seats available in my minivan. I leave from Columbus, which is central Ohio. All I will need help with is gas. Last  camp only 2 other people (Don & Evan) accompanied me and it only cost the around $30 for gas :) .

Gerald

i'll be there next weekend! wOOt....

*mello love*

Unfortunately I have had some rather negative e-mails from friends telling me that the Brigs are going to fold this season because of the "Bingo Loss".

Yikes. With "friends" like that, who needs enemies?

Best of luck to the Brigs in 2005!

Fran