Got Brigs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice link!...Hmmmmm not the same girl I knew!......Hey Becka!....guess what! just be yourself!....No need for that!. <**>  <**>  <**>

Becka,

I don't know what this guy is talking about but, I think it's very cool. And I know there's many on here who feel the same way. GO BRIGS!

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Nice link!...Hmmmmm not the same girl I knew!......Hey Becka!....guess what! just be yourself!....No need for that!. <**>  <**>  <**>

Not meaning to stir the pot here, but I agree with Kevin.

Becka, I've never met you, but you may want to think twice before putting the mother of all curse words on a publicly-accessed web page that identifies you with the Brigadiers. NOT good public relations for the Brigs, or by extension DCA, by any stretch of the imagination. Yikes.

Just my opinion.

Fran

Not meaning to stir the pot here, but I agree with Kevin.

Becka, I've never met you, but you may want to think twice before putting the mother of all curse words on a publicly-accessed web page that identifies you with the Brigadiers.  NOT good public relations for the Brigs, or by extension DCA, by any stretch of the imagination.  Yikes.

Just my opinion.

Fran

It's just a word, but being offended you give it the power and control. It's just four letters.

It's so close to the time we have all been waiting for Brigs! Seriously looking forward to the best camp to happen in Syracuse in a week! Any predictions on how many brass will be standing in line? I say 64 :) Winner gets a free beverage on me!

PS. Rutt, you are not eligible for this contest...take a guess why :P

It's so close to the time we have all been waiting for Brigs!  Seriously looking forward to the best camp to happen in Syracuse in a week!  Any predictions on how many brass will be standing in line?  I say 64 :)  Winner gets a free beverage on me!

PS.  Rutt, you are not eligible for this contest...take a guess why  :P

I say between 30 to 75 :P Now if I'm correct you owe me a coke. (I don't drink)

Gerald