Got Brigs?

April,

Just so ya know the winter guard stayed at the same hotel in Dayton as the guard from Amsterdam (The Pride).

They've got some nice new Dutch words they can't wait to share with you! hehe

See ya soon!

There's always room for some good Dutch folks!!!! (Says the child of Dutch parents!).

See everyone soon!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After playing Gerald's euph briefly at camp, then coming home and rehearsing on my baritone, I think I really need to switch. Euphs play so much more cleanly, and have such a round, warm sound. They are also very forgiving with attacks compared to baritones – fewer "fracked" notes. Guess I'll just have to work out my upper body even more. Sigh . . . the things we do for our corps! :music:

The Euphoniums are coming out. This Corps is going to have a sound like no other. :worthy: Welcome to the Euph group Don. b**bs . Boy we are not going to have much room in the car....but oh well we will manage. b**bs .

The Euphoniums are coming out. This Corps is going to have a sound like no other. :music:  Welcome to the Euph group Don. b**bs .  Boy we are not going to have much room in the car....but oh well we will manage. b**bs .

The Line should really think about it. If we get use to the "Fat Ladies" over the summer we will shurly project a much deeper, darker and greater sound. In german we have an expression "den Schweinehund überwinden" what means translated to get over the pig dog. Not shure if you have such an expression over there. We should support each other and go for the Euphs and if someone get tiered, push him in a positiv way to go for it. I'll be back Mai 21st and I will carry my Euph. Would love to have 8 real Euphs on the field.

Yeah Brigs!!!! Go Brigs!!!

Another night is over and a day closer to the next camp for the Brigs. Reminder that we are still looking for just a few brass players. 2 bari's, 1 contra. It looks like we may have the sop line full and the mello line for sure. If your still interested , be there on the 23 and 24.

The guard will be holding their auditions on the 23 and 24 as well. BE THERE OR BE NOWHERE!

Dave Keck

Dir. of REcruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

8 Eups is OK

minimum 5 2nd Bari

minimum 5 1st Bari

minimum 14 contras

let's go for it!!! The mighty loudness will be ours.

AMEN BROTHER!!!! :music:

Still in need for 1 contra,1 lead barri and 1 second barri. Auditions for a "world class guard" will take place at this coming camp. The response for guard members had been great!

BE THERE OR BE NOWHERE!

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

BTW, I have 4 now coming from the Kitchener area. If your ineterested in marching, e-mail me. DKBrigs27th@aol.com