Got Brigs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way Evan I did ride the groupy bus in the Caveliers.

Also did anybody ask you wht this meant

"What did I do to Deserve this?

Bluecoats bus story.....lol

Sorry Gerald, g-r-o-u-p-y is not how you spell "couples." b**bs

And no, as far as I know you and Don are the only two unfortunate souls that know about that story. I would tell it right now but there is a big possibility that this thread would be closed and then I would fear for my life!

Sorry Gerald, g-r-o-u-p-y is not how you spell "couples."  b**bs

And no, as far as I know you and Don are the only two unfortunate souls that know about that story.  I would tell it right now but there is a big possibility that this thread would be closed and then I would fear for my life!

I now have the story.

It's a Drum Corps Tour Classic for sure!

To all my NYC friends

A good friend of mine will be in NYC the next weekend with his girlfriend. He asked me what to do for nightlife. They have a hotel near Battery Park and are looking for some soul, funk, jazz clubs. Where you can sit have some beer and listen to some cool music. Not freestyle, art jazz. More something to have fun. They are looking for something not to far away from the hotel. So Bronx or Harlem, well not their place. Maybe someone can check out the local infos what's going on, when and where.

I recommend him the Coyote, but his girlfriend had some concerns about it.

So please give me some tips.

BTW: 1 - 2 - 3 Brigs

Let's get loud !!!!!

I'm still laughing about the Mr T starter kit...heh heh

But I have a great story to tell you all at the next camp!  Remind me to tell you all about the auditorium here at my school!  It's a doozie

In a not-so-subtle effort to bump this thread without resorting to the boring old "bump," let me say that your color-coded signature block is very nice, Aaron.