FDCI is dead

I contact Jeff about the FDCI program. I have asked him for the program because I'll either use it OR rewrite it PHP. I have a few months to do all. During that time I have to decide if I'm going to rewrite it...but it would mean investing in a good PHP book.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry. I will make sure that there are links the DCP so that it can be the discussion area for it. In fact, I'm looking to use the scores generated from FDCI to be also posted here...even if I have to do it by hand (cut & paste like we do now).

Jeff gave me the permission to everything. In fact, the files are sitting in my home computer right now. I just need to do some editing to add and fix some things.

He did write if for unix/linux. I"m just wondering what kind of work I need to do to make it PC runnable.

Edited by sburstall

Steve, do you have access to show results from past years? If you do, it might be fun to incorporate some of the more recent standings (say 2000-present, when the most recent score-sheets, minus the percussion change, were implemented) into future seasons to increase the # of corps to choose from.

Edited by Galen