Something For Thought

I have a question for all the returning directors, in relation to past seasons are the corps scores higher over all at this time in the season or lower, ex: have the average of the scores increased since past seasons or went down and why do you belive is the reason?

At this time last season I scored an 81 and right now the highest score is a 78 for me. I don't know whether I just made bad picks or its because it isnt real time like during the summer.

If you compare this season to the first season, scores are higher. But we also had our winner score only a 94 at finals. I think we increased the caption totals to try to get the scores up in the upper 90's like most corps get for real at finals. Im not sure about comparing scores from the live season. I misplaced my spreadsheet from last year...

If you compare this season to the first season, scores are higher. But we also had our winner score only a 94 at finals. I think we increased the caption totals to try to get the scores up in the upper 90's like most corps get for real at finals. Im not sure about comparing scores from the live season. I misplaced my spreadsheet from last year...

I think the winning score for both seasons so far has been in the low-94 range. One reason that scores are higher this year is that a lot of the scores that people have been using from the 2004 DCI season were higher than the 03 DCI season, so that could reflect the higher fantasy scores as well.

It just depends on the captions you pick really.