You May Be An Old Phart if...

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nahhhhhh.......not quite off a unicorn, but the corps brought the house down at the Jericho show :worthy:

Sawed off a unicorn?

Was your corp from Bedrock?

Mike D I really hope that was chicken you had. Florida has many " all you can eat, it tastes like chicken," places.

Jimbalaya, I bet there are many restaurant workers that served drum corps only once. Those who didnt learn that lesson the first time are in therapy today.

Dusti, The Telstars were from Woonsocket, Rhode Island.

I want to know about the free day anywhere. What was that? a day with no practice, a day to pillage?

I want to know about the free day anywhere. What was that? a day with no practice, a day to pillage?

Yes and yes. In 27th it was an amusement park in my day. 1976 was Disneyland for the Bi-centennial (July 4 - exhibition at some guys mansion in the morning, parade at Disney, and the rest of the day free).

Pillaging was done in Montreal in the fall of 1976. We had an exhibition at Montreal Allouettes half-time followed by time-off in the city (Ou est la Forum??)

Pillaging was done in Montreal in the fall of 1976. We had an exhibition at Montreal Allouettes half-time followed by time-off in the city (Ou est la Forum??)

Molly McGuires pub across the street from the Forum.....and wonderful St. Catherines street ....Home of the Canadian Ballet.... :P

Molly McGuires pub across the street from the Forum.....and wonderful St. Catherines street ....Home of the Canadian Ballet.... :P

I was hanging out with the Morgan's and Billy Goode among others that night. 'Nuff said... b**bs

Nahhhhhh.......not quite off a unicorn, but the corps brought the house down at the Jericho show :music:

Oh yes, Drum Corp " B.C." Championships. You are an old phart. I can still smell the camel Kabobs.

Ohhhhhhh.......that was not kabobs from the camels you are smelling :music:

Oh yes, Drum Corp " B.C." Championships. You are an old phart. I can still smell the camel Kabobs.

Ohhhhhhh.......that was not kabobs from the camels you are smelling :music:

Well, if it looked like a Kabab and smelled like a Kabob, It must be a ... Anyway my brother made many shekels selling them to all the competitors. The Sumerians, the Canaanites, the Phoenicians.etc.. they all loved them. A little pepper, a little curry. Moses was doing OK with his comandment tent too.