The top 12 cinema extravaganza

Yeah I remember when Defenders kicked our butts too! We sat there in the parking long after the show was over and after all other corps had left. We were thinking, "Boy do we suck!"

I remember kicking your butts too!!!....didn't mean a thing did it. We finished 18th that year.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked 1992

The capes WERE cool though...

:)

I somehow missed this thread. WOW.. the memories. One thing.... Jack Miraculous???? Speaking as a mellophone player, that was not our favorite song to play.

I did like '80 better than '81 though.

Tony ( drill writer) was taller than Vinnie. When vinnie yelled at me he was right in my face :-)

Ahh Malibu.. those were the days.

John

X-men '80-81

:)

I somehow missed this thread. WOW.. the memories. One thing.... Jack Miraculous???? Speaking as a mellophone player, that was not our favorite song to play.

I did like '80 better than '81 though.

Tony ( drill writer) was taller than Vinnie. When vinnie yelled at me he was right in my face :-)

Ahh Malibu.. those were the days.

John

X-men '80-81

Nice to see you around "Little John." :) I truly think Chuck should give Jack Miraculous a good listen too. I do think the corps could pull it off and do well with it. I know it would make us old pharts smile! :P

Yeah Vinnie was short and had a short temper as well! Remember when he yelled down on the day of finals...."Donna, who threw that flag?!" It was me.....Brenda didn't catch it and he assumed it was I who over threw it for prelims. I'll never forget that! I was sooooo embarrassed!

Edited by Malibu