DCP-Associates

FYI

On the schedule, the 25th, shouldn't all of those shows be "Finals" if the previous days are prelims.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working out my schedule I've come up with 16 shows NOT including the 2 shows at the regional. But I do have some weekends where I want to do all three shows. Is there still the thought that we can only have 2 shows per 3 day weekend?

If so I'll be down to 13 or 14 shows, which is fine I just need to know.

If you feel your corps can travel to those shows in, say 6 hours in real life, then I have no problem with it.

If i'm not mistaken, many senior corps fly out to their shows (Renegades to DCM, etc.,)

In theory, my corps based out of Austin, TX could do some shows in the north on one weekend, in CA in another weekend, in the south in another weekend, etc.,....right?

To cut down on expences I'm only having to fly the corps to 2 comps this season. Once to the required Dallas show and to Championships.

We'll be taking AMTRACK to the Seattle show.

Without giving away too much, here's what the staff of Stainless Steel Brass Amalgamated (SSBA) will be travelling around in this summer for our west coast shows:

catbuslarge.jpg

We'll probably fly out east for the end of the season and charter some busses.

Edited by Galen