some old corps photos

I don't know if this one's been posted yet, but it's a classic from the sixties, and ranks as a signature "corps move" by the Racine Scouts, aka the "Chrome Domes" - the classic Iwo Jima:

Nov_1965_Drum_Corps_Digest-675x424.jpg

That is such a cool photo. I photoshopped it a bit to fix some of the problems with it.

Nov_1965_Drum_Corps_Digest-675x424.jpg

It may have already been asked, but is anyone cataloguing (sp) all these many many photos? Heck of a task, but it might be worth it!

Here are some I found

post-3-1130193878.jpg

OMG, I remember that 5th wheel!!!!!! :worthy: About 0300 hrs I'll remember what my uniform # was, too!!!!

It may have already been asked, but is anyone cataloguing (sp) all these many many photos? Heck of a task, but it might be worth it!

Yes, I believe that Malibu has burned the thread onto disc/s.

OK, 3rd picture down with the American section in the middle, did we already discuss why the person on the right (looking at it) is holding the member on the lefts hat?

I'm have different ideas as to why, but I'm not sure....

Ooow, ooow, and look at the very top of the picture or should I say front, the 2 guard members saluting the American section ala presentation.

I believe it's St. Anthony's Everett if it's at DCI....

Edited by LancerFi

Here's my college classmate Tom Moffatt, of '80 SCV, late of the '75 Scouts--is he signed up for the reunion corps yet????

CCF00011905_00003.jpg