some old corps photos

I guess she would know right!

I am not sure about the whole guard using the hoops or not. I was in the cadet corps then.

Could that be Laura Daddario (sp?)

It's not Daddario. Look at the face behind "my sister", that looks like Barbie. If so, Debbie is probably the end of the rifle line then "my sister" would start the flags. I'm stickcing with that that is my sister. Whether she thinks so or not.

debw.jpg

Kevin - although she is not MY sister - I do remember what she looks like - and that certainly looks like her. Of course, Wedge could also confirm it.

Kevin - although she is not MY sister - I do remember what she looks like - and that certainly looks like her. Of course, Wedge could also confirm it.

yes that is my sister and I think the year is 1983. however, tried to confirm it with her and she doesn't think it is her...hmm

yes that is my sister and I think the year is 1983. however, tried to confirm it with her and she doesn't think it is her...hmm

Wait a minute, that's MY sister!! Oh, no. I don't have a sister. Maybe it's my brother. It's not Kevin's sister or maybe it's another Wedge. Is it Jim Wedge? Judy? I'm so confused....

Wait a minute, that's MY sister!! Oh, no. I don't have a sister. Maybe it's my brother. It's not Kevin's sister or maybe it's another Wedge. Is it Jim Wedge? Judy? I'm so confused....

Alright, alright we get it!!!!! We're too obsessed over who it is. That's me and my family for ya. :)

Alright, alright we get it!!!!! We're too obsessed over who it is. That's me and my family for ya. :)

Just ask your mom, she would DEFINATELY know! :P

in that the Loeffleholtz family was one of the major Madison family groups up there for a long time, along with the Theo's, the Herricks, the Ramthun's and the Banks'... all with multiple family members in the corps and support/food truck/souvie ... (along with many I missed...)

I must give a mention to the Beckman's. I think they had 4 or 5 kids come throught the corps, as well as serving as the home away from home for many people during the summer.

I must give a mention to the Beckman's. I think they had 4 or 5 kids come throught the corps, as well as serving as the home away from home for many people during the summer.

Roark, not only did they have 5 marching members in 1975 (Bill-contra, Eric-French horn, Scotty-Lead Sop, Jay-Baritone and David-rookie in the guard who would go on to be drum major) their mother was the president of the Scouts Board of Directors - the first woman to hold the position.

Another interesting note, Jay Beckman marched his age out year with SCV.

Another interesting note, Jay Beckman marched his age out year with SCV.

And yet another interesting note on top of that. I marched with him again in the UW Marching Band.

I had forgotten about Mrs. Beckman (Jean?) being the Board President. D'oh :rolleyes: